Workshop interactive poster exhibition
The posters are an important part of the workshops programme and link with the overall theme of the World Water Week. Each workshop will display a selected number of abstracts in the interactive electronic poster exhibition, where conference visitors can view and learn more about the projects behind the posters.
The posters will be presented during each workshop, but as an addition, the poster presenters will be available for questions during the coffee breaks on the day of the workshop. During the breaks, the authors will be available at their posters in order to provide short introductions, comments and answer questions from the participants in an informal setting.
The most informative, innovative and well-designed poster will win the Best Poster Award, which will be presented during the Closing Plenary Session.
On Tuesday, 25 August, posters from the following workshops will be displayed:
Information technologies for a smarter water future
Managing change: strengthening resilience to climate and disaster risks
View all the posters in the Interactive Poster Gallery
The poster presenters will be available for questions in the poster exhibition during the coffee breaks:
Workshop: Managing Change: Strengthening Resilience to Climate and Disaster Risks
- Bukola Babalobi, Bread of Life Development Foundation
- Jafet Andersson, Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute
- Tahira Syed, Tufts University
- Pammi Sinha, Durham University, United Kingdom
- Alicia Bustillos Ardaya, Institute for technology in the tropics and subtropics, Bolivia
- Azahar Ali Pramanik, Society for People's Action in Change and Equity (SPACE)
Workshop: Information technologies for a smarter water future
- Babatope Babalobi, Bread of Life Development Foundation, Nigeria
- Uta Wehn, UNESCO-IHE, Netherlands
- Basheer Obaid, Palestinian Water Authority
- Patrick Thomson, University of Oxford
- Ranjan Ray, Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), Ministry of Water Resources, Govt. of India