Workshop interactive poster exhibition
The posters are an important part of the workshops programme and link with the overall theme of the World Water Week. Each workshop will display a selected number of abstracts in the interactive electronic poster exhibition, where conference visitors can view and learn more about the projects behind the posters.
The posters will be presented during each workshop, but as an addition, the poster presenters will be available for questions during the coffee breaks on the day of the workshop. During the breaks, the authors will be available at their posters in order to provide short introductions, comments and answer questions from the participants in an informal setting.
The most informative, innovative and well-designed poster will win the Best Poster Award, which will be presented during the Closing Plenary Session.
View all the posters in the Interactive Poster Gallery
The poster presenters will be available for questions in the poster exhibition during the coffee breaks:
Workshop: Freshwater Ecosystems and Human Development
- Ketsela Estifanos, Ministry of Water, Irrigation and Energy
- Lili Yu, General Institute of Water Resources and Hydropower Planning and Design at the Ministry of Water Resources of China
- Eric Hoa, UNEP - United Nations Environment Programme
- Basheer Obaid, Palestinian Water Authority
- Kelly Kibler, University of Central Florida
Workshop: (Re)thinking Governance
- Nick Brozovi?, Robert B. Daugherty Water for Food Institute at the University of Nebraska
- Ewout van Galen, Simavi
- Johanna Koehler, School of Geography and the Environment, University of Oxford