Interactive electronic seminar poster exhibition
The posters are an important part of the seminar programmes and link with the thematic scope of the World Water Week. Each seminar will display a selected number of poster abstracts in the interactive poster exhibition, where conference visitors can view and learn more about the projects behind the posters. The posters will briefly be presented during each seminar, but as an addition, the posters are displayed on-site and online during and after the World Water Week. Presenters will also prepare a video/audio guide to the poster providing short introductions and key messages for their poster.
A jury, led by a member of the Scientific Programme Committee, judges the posters on content, research, and the audio/video presentation.
The most informative, innovative and well-designed poster is honored with the “Best Poster Award” during the Closing Plenary Session of the Week.
The Award winner will be presented with a diploma and invited for the next World Water Week, with the registration fee, accommodation, and international travel costs covered by SIWI.
The poster that is going to be displayed from the seminar Water in the circular economy: opportunities and challenges is:
The posters that are going to be displayed from the seminar Wastewater and health – managing risks, seizing opportunities are:
- Evaluating Hazards and Risks of Water Sources in Sultan Kudarat
- Wastewater Reuse and the Burden of Parasitic Diseases in Nigeria
The posters that are going to be displayed from the seminar Smart solutions in water and waste management for liveable cities are:
- Green Infrastructure in Context: Public Health and Ecosystem Services
- Interactive Map of Urban Wetlands
- How to revitalize Decentralized Wastewater Treatment Plants in Nepal
- Runoff and Site Suitability Analysis of Rain water Harvesting Structures
- Holistic Surface Water and Groundwater Management for Sustainable Cities
The posters that are going to be displayed from the seminar Harnessing opportunities for the safe reuse of wastewater in agriculture are:
- Effect of Urine on Maize Yield- Prospects for Food Security
- Evaluating Filtration Types of Wastewater for Agricultural Irrigation Systems
- Strategic approach for Waste water reusing in Agriculture in Palestine
The poster that is going to be displayed from the seminar Water, pollution, and systemic challenges: the case of the textile industry is:
The posters that are going to be displayed from the seminar Opportunities and limits to water pollution regulations are:
- Water Quality and Climate Change: Science Supply vs. Demand
- Integrated management of industrial effluents in Montevideo - Uruguay
The posters that are going to be displayed from the seminar Governance of water and waste: a key to sustainable development? are:
- Public-Civil Society incremental involvement in water governance in Latin America
- Performance measurement for effective regulation-Case of Indian urban water supplies
- Tensions in Rural Water Governance in the Digital Era
- Non-Existent Water Supply Regulators - Implications for Sector Governance
- Local leadership development: An example for locally-driven, sustainable waste management
The posters that are going to be displayed from the seminar Understanding the gender dimension of water and waste are:
- Better Wash Services lead to educational progressions for girls
- Mainstreaming Gender in WASH Programmes for Social Transformation and Empowerment
- Gender awareness in water and waste in Central Asia (CA)