WASH Alliance International
What is the recipe to achieve WASH for everybody on this planet? Together with our local alliances we will be addressing this question and much more...
As WASH Alliance International we stand for a shift from hardware-construction towards WASH sector development. Our innovative acceleration approach will not only sustain after our programmes stop, it will also accelerate and be able to meet the needs of a growing population. To make this happen we work with over 100 partners worldwide, including local NGOs, governments and businesses to make sure everybody on this planet has sustainable access to water and sanitation.
ACCELERATING WASH IN...
During World Water Week 2016 we will put our work in Africa and Asia in the spotlights. In Africa we run programmes in Ghana, Mali, Benin, Uganda, Ethiopia and Kenya. In Asia, we work in Nepal and Bangladesh.
From Monday to Wednesday, our country coordinators from Ethiopia, Mali and Bangladesh will share how they accelerate WASH in their countries; host special sofa sessions for questions and interaction on accelerating WASH; and share insights on their recipes for acceleration.
Learn more about acceleration in your region and join our stand.
MONDAY: ASIA DAY
- Acceleration sofa: Discussions on accelerating WASH through mobilising the public sector in Bangladesh
- All day: Acceleration cases from Bangladesh and Nepal
TUESDAY: WEST AFRICA DAY
- Acceleration sofa: Accelerating WASH through Integrated Resource Management in Mali
- All day: Acceleration cases from Mali and Ghana
WEDNESDAY: EAST AFRICA DAY
- Acceleration sofa: The Secret Ingredient to Accelerate WASH in Ethiopia
- All day: Acceleration cases from Kenya, Uganda and Ethiopia
Sign up for the acceleration sofa before August 28th by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org